If you hope your submission will be selected to participate in the Story Development Phase and be profiled in our International Collection of Evaluations that Make a Difference, then you will want to pay close attention to how submissions will be assessed.
Below is a summary of the rated criteria dimensions.
Rated Criteria and Dimensions
1. Evaluation Acceptability (5 points)
- The evaluation design was appropriate given the types of decisions being made.
- Data collection was systematic and unbiased.
- Ethical issues were identified and appropriately addressed.
2. Evaluation Impact (10 points) NOTE: This is NOT the same as program impact
- Evaluation findings were used.
- Evaluation use led to the identified changes in programs, policies, organizations and/or systems.
- Identified changes had a predominantly positive impact on people’s lives (i.e. contributed to social betterment).
- The positive impact attributed to evaluation use would not have otherwise occurred.
3. Impact Enablers (5 points):
- Clear description of factors that contributed to evaluation influence and evaluation impact.
- Useful insights about enablers of evaluation impact that could be of value to other evaluation stakeholders.
Any questions? Leave a comment below or email our Project Coordinator at: email@example.com.